Friday, March 30, 2012

Chocolate Bunny Card for A La Card Monkey Easter Challenge

Do you love Chocolate Bunnies?!

I do!! I wanted to use my new DSP "Summer Smooches". They are not the typical Easter colors but, they were a fun challenge. I always want to go to the pink and green colors for Easter.

Not Quite Navy


This week at A La Card Monkey we are having some Easter fun!

I used the Martha tag punch again. I punch two of them out and put a dimensional between.

Real Red
I have been trying to make 4 of every card that I do for a challenge. This time I did them in different colors.

I stamp on the DSP this time.

Old Olive

Daffodil Delight

Stamp Sets:
Chocolate Bunny 1pc set 2010 Occasions Mini
Ink and Paper Colors:
Not Quite Navy, White, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, MS tag punch, Chocolate pearls from Color bok, Real red Candy Cane button, White 1/8th inch ribbon

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

 

3 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

I love the use of bright colors for Easter. Your card is AWESoME!

Terry said...

I just bought some chocolate bunnies the other day! I like that you turned the sketch on its side. You're right - these colors ARE different for you. But you ROCKED the sketch. I love those tags with the button.

Penny Hanuszak said...

This little chocolate bunny was one of my all time Easter faves from SU. What a shame he retired. Too cute. Love how you changed up the colours and I never thought to use the jewelry tag with the DSP and stamp on it..... very clever and cute. Love how it looks with the button.