Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stampin' Up Fabric Owls .... Just made 3 more!!


Here they are!! Stinkin' Cute!

 My flash is a little bright in the pictures, they have so much more color in person. I took some Owls to our American Ink Group meeting today and sold a few of them. I am hoping to sell enough Owls to pay for my trip to Convention this year!! Yippy!!!

They just look so Happy Together!

This is Gracie!! She is made with the "Sweet Stitches" Stampin' Up fabric.

Gracie is Available for 15.00 plus 5.95 Shipping.
If you are interested email me at shurleepumpkin@msn.com

This is Leroy!! He is made with "Spice Cake and "Sweet Stitches" Stampin' Up fabric.

This is Belinda!! She is made with some really fun Coffee fabric that I found, she is not made with Stampin' Up fabric.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

3 comments:

Tina said...

these are just so adorable...love all the colors of the fabrics

Tina

Carola Bartz said...

You owls are so super cute, I like their facial expressions.

Kayleen said...

Shirley, your owls are just adorable. Do you also sell the pattern? I've love to make one. Something special about sewing your own project... Kayleen at kayleengc@att.net