Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Good Egg Card for A La Card Monkey Challenge #101

Hi Blogging Friends!!

Happy Spring Everyone!! I have to tell you, on the first day of Spring I was in a Snow Storm it was crazy!! Spring-Snow! What! lol I was so surprised, I was driving when it happened and I had to turn around and spend the night with my friend Deanna.  My Husband had to stay home from work to get the kids to School and everything.

I decided to make a really bright and cheery card for this Challenge... maybe to Egg-On Spring!! Lol. I bought this set the first time I seen it in the Catalog, with the saying "you crack me up" how could I not!!

This is a really "Qucky" Challenge!! Brings on hopes of Spring.
 
Oh look at that sparkly Chick, she looks like a little Peep!!

Just a quick bow for the top, with a Daffodil Button.

Stamp Sets:
A Good Egg 7pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, White, Basic Gray
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, Daffodil delight pom pom trim, White 5/8 satin ribbon, 2 inch Circle punch, Modern label punch, Daffodil delight Button from sweet stitches 2010 set
Designer Series Paper:
Domestic Goddess Catalog 2011-2012
Big Shot:
Perfect Pennant's Bigz die

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Adorable and very Springy! We had a freakish snowstorm on Tuesday and Wednesday but nothing stayed...thank goodness.

Julie Gearinger said...

This card just screams "Spring"- love the pennant die along with the cute image and sentiment- tfs!

Dale Morin said...

What a bright, springy card this is. I am definitely thinking spring. Love the colors and the card.

Patti said...

That little chick is not only sparkly but adorable too. This is such a light-hearted spring card. Love it.

Terry said...

I think the pom pom trim really makes this card! I love the bright colors, that chick is the cutest, and so is that Domestic Goddess dsp. Beautiful!

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! Love the sparkle!! Perfect spring card!!!