Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pumpkin Carvers and Pumpkin Patch 12x12's


These are some pages that I made for one of my best friends Michelle. She gave me some Pumpkin Carving pic's of her kids and Husband. I used 12x12 Pumpkin pie paper and Marigold morning and black behind one pic. The Patten paper is Halloween Night from a Mini last year. The stamp sets are "Carved & Candlelit" and Quirky Alphabet and Numbers (retired 05). I Heat embossed Copper on the pumpkins, used copper cord and copper paper behind the tiny pic's..... I liked this page so much I went though some of my pictures and found some to do my own page..... same Layout.



This is My page for me!! it is a Pumpkin Patch Page... same layout different Pic's.. What do you think do you like them both or what; I do!! It is the same paper just a different pattern "Halloween Night" Holiday mini 06. I put a pumpkin button on the 2 of the pictures and backed them in Vintage violet (retired 07). And yes I did Heat emboss and then cut out each Pumpkin... I hope Michelle loves the pages as much as ME!!! Hey now go do a Pumpkin page everyone!! I will come and Help if you want..... Later

No comments: