Monday, July 2, 2007

Whats Cookin


This is a card I made with the old set "Backyard BBQ" (first time I used it in the 2 years that I have had the set) I made it with real red card stock and marker to color in the BBQ. I used "Zig Painty" pen for the silver on the legs, smoke, handle and the round part on the top of the BBQ. I used some red checker paper that I just had around; thought that it would be great for this card. I also used the "Color Spritzer Tool" with a black marker to spray on the white card stock... don't know if you can see it very well be it looks real good... I love that tool... I used to use a tooth brush to get that effect... but the tool is so much easier!!!! I had to get out rubber gloves and all it look like surgery... *LOL*... I also stamped some Hamburger's on the red part with real red ink... don't think you can see them to well...

Love you Guys
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Terry said...

Yum! I'm up for a BBQ. Just let me know the time and place. *LOL*

Love the gingham paper. This set was a favorite of mine way back....

Nice job. Simple but very cute.