Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Scrapbook page for Kim Halloween



Do you Love Halloween as much as me!!!!!? I was so Happy when Kim gave me pictures of her kids on Halloween for me to Scrapbook YEAH! I used the colors Only orange, Black, Orchid opulence and White. I used a lot of ribbon on this page, and Hodge Podge Hardware.. I think that using the Hardware makes the page GO WOW! when you look at it. The stamp sets I used are Itty bitty boo's, Trick or Treat,Web Wishes, and Halloween Backgrounds.... I think they are all retired now :( ..... I heat embossed the Trick or Treat Cat and Spider on medal edge tags with some really cool Halloween glitter that I found... it sparkles black and orange....also heat embossed the skeletons White. When you look at the page close (just click on it) on the part were I wrote the story I stamped the big Spider Web ... from Web wishes on it....*If you are wondering why I was Scrapbooking a Friends Pic's ...? It is because we started to swap Pic's of any kind and we scrapbook each others pages 2 12x12's... I love it ...... if we do it all year that would mean that we would have 36 pages done plus whatever we do ourselves.... There is 4 of us in the Group and we meet and do make and takes and give out the pages we made .... Kim cried when I gave this set to her!!! she is so cute!!! *LOL* Come back and look because Tomorrow I am putting another page that I made for a friend!!! Love you girls!!!

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is an adorable LO! I love Halloween too!

Little C's Creations said...

Aloha Shirley,

I have added your site to SCS's blogroll.

Keep up the great work!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen