Friday, July 20, 2007

Scrapbook pages for Michelle


These are pictures of Michelle's kids doing Easter Cookies. She had a real good picture of the cookies on a Cookie Sheet... so I took that Picture to Target and enlarged it and made the Cookie life size... so I put the Bunny Cookie on this first page....if you look at it close the Cookie looks real!!! Really it does!! The Stamp sets I used are Office Accoutrement, Stamp of Authenticity, and alphabet set Tall Tales (retired Holiday Mini 05).

I put up all 3 pictures of the pages Up.. because the double picture is blurry, and I wanted everyone to be able to see them together.I used Twill tape and Hemp behind the letters... and in the corners are pictures of the cookies the boys made, cut out and used like an accent. I used some fancy paper clips I found at target to put ribbon on.... Very Cute I think!!

I am not much on using Bold Brights ..... but with all the color's in the pictures it just had to be!! I used the stamp set All wrapped up (retired 07) for the cute jar of sprinkles... is that a cute idea or what!! I used the Horizontal Slot Punch for the sprinkles, and then glued each one down with Snail (aka Mono). I used the alphabet set Crayon fun (retired 04) and Expressive Flexible Phrases.. woo..long name for a stamp set! The Colors on both pages are Glorious green, Yoyo yellow, Only orange, Real red, Tempting Turquoise and Brilliant blue... that is ink, paper and ribbon. The letters are stamp with Chocolate chip.

No comments: