Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dark & Dreary Card



I just had to make a card with the new Spider Web Textured Impressions folder. Its just a simple card to show how cute it is. The Spider stamp is from "Dark & Dreary" and the word stamp is from "Twick or Tweet".



I used red glitter on the spiders to make them look more scary. The saying fits a spider card Perfect! "It's Halloween... enjoy every bite." After I used the Impressions folder on the white card stock I used a sponge dauber with black on the web, then used silver ink on top of that. I just took the silver pad and ran it across the top of the card. Then just for more bling I added the new Glimmer brads in Silver and Black.

Only 83 Days until Halloween!!!

Thanks for looking
Halloween Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

3 comments:

Terry said...

Super cute Shirley! Just the right amount of cute and menacing. Love it!

Michelle-Jersey Girl said...

Spooky card (can't call it cute)...Wow that is some seriously intricate cutting you did there. Love the sparkly brad accent!

Darcy Marshall said...

oo really creepy, but so cool. I love the added bling and bits of red.