Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oldies but Goodies event..

Amber, Elvis and I
Rock on Deanna!
Kim... Play that thing like you mean it!
Amber our Rock Diva
The Rock and Roll Groupies
Michelle going Bart Simpson on us!
The True Rock star Terry Su!
We had the best time hanging out and making cards all day and night. We had a lot of Margaritas and such. lol We laughed so so much and had some really good food. Amber brought stuffed Mushrooms, Deanna brought some Yummy crab dip and bread, I made some Lasagna. Plus I bought 13 pounds of Halloween candy. (my kids did eat a lot of that) I am going to add pictures of the cards in my next blog post.
Thanks for looking and come to the next one!!
Shirley Pumpkin

1 comment:

hollybeary creations said...

So sad I missed it.. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and with my man Elvis!!!