Friday, August 6, 2010

Espress Yourself Coffee Card

I love making coffee cards!!!




I have lots of Coffee Stamp sets "Like it a Latte", "What's Brewin'?", and the new one "Morning Cup" but the set I used Today is "Espress Yourself". I love Coffee so goes to say.. I love Coffee stamps. They make the best birthday and friend cards and you can always add a Coffee gift card inside. Right now my favorite Coffee is a Mocha with Coconut in it.. YUM YUM! at my favorite place they call it the "Hollywood Star" Terry and I get it every time we go there.



I stamped the words in Chocolate chip and then added the mug in Baja breeze. I stamped and cut the little cups then taped them to a piece of Baja breeze and cut them out again and then added them with hemp thread. I put lots of Dimensionals so that it looks like the mugs are hanging on the card. Some of the other saying in this stamp set are Happy Birthday to a Regular Joe", Your friendship warms my heart", Just wanted to Espresso my thanks" really great sayings! That is one reason I have kept this set for so many years.! I can't wait to see what Terry Su's card looks like.


Stamp sets:
Espress Yourself 9 pc set 2002 Catalog
Ink Colors:
Baja breeze, Chocolate chip
Paper Colors:
Baja Breeze, Chocolate chip
Designer series Paper:
Parisian Breeze (2008)
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, Eyelet border punch,
hemp thread, Stitched Chocolate chip ribbon.

It really makes me want to go get some coffee..
YUM YUM Thanks for looking my friends
Shirley Pumpkin

2 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

Love it.. You always make the best coffee cards.. Starbucks has a Coconut Mocha Frap right now.. Delish!!

Terry said...

Really cute coffee card, Shirley! I love the colors and the "hanging" mugs.