Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Polar Pals

Deanna and I both love to Stamp and make cards, but Deanna does not always like the same stamp sets as me. But this stamp set was on the "wall of stamps" and I was surprised when she wanted to use it to make some cards. Here they are, the funny thing is that she used Purple... What Purple! the girl that is always in pink and could make a pink card a day for a year, and never be sick of the color.

A close up of the Pink flocking, from Martha Stewart.




 
Stamp sets: Polar Pals 6pc set 2006
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pretty in pink, Concord crush, Vanilla,
Basic gray.
Accessories:
Sm oval and oval scallop punches, Rhinestones, Pearls,
Dazzling diamonds, Pink flocking (MS)
Ribbon:
Vanilla Taffeta 1/8 ribbon, 1/2 Stitched~Ploy ribbon
Designer Series Paper:
Lap of Luxury ~ 2010-2011 Catalog

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Sweety

4 comments:

Terry said...

I left your house before I saw these cute cards! I have to say... my favorite is purple, but I love the flocking!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Shirley! These images are so sweet and look fab on your wonderful cards! Just too much fun ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Lisa said...

Great cards! The Polar Pals set is one of my absolute favorites!

Holly said...

I love the pink one of course!! The flocking and glitter are both great touches!