Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shamrock Card

Hi everybody!! Are you having a great week so far!! I am! Today is my Birthday!! I just know its going to be the best Birthday ever! I have really been using my Stamp room a ton. Terry has come over and Scrapbooked with me and Amber has come over and made cards with me, I am loving having this room, that has space for my friends to hangout with me. I just got this swirly embossing folder last week, I think its Tim Holtz.?

I used the Got Treats stamp set and the words are Got Green? lol I was thinking maybe it should come with stamps that say Got Luck? lol


Think Green!

Stamp Sets:
Got Treats 10pc set 2010-2011 Catalog Pg 7
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pear Pizzazz, Garden green, White.
Accessories:
Antique brads, Pear pizzazz ribbon, sponge dauber,
hemp thread, swirls embossing folder
Punches:
Jewelry tag, Sm scallop, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 Circle,
Scallop border.

Thanks for looking
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Shirley St. Paddy

8 comments:

Holly said...

Great take on the sketch...that embossing folder goes great with your Shamrock. Happy Birthday, celebrate all weekend!

Annie Lee said...

Have a wonderful day, Shirley!!! My birthday was yesterday!

Heidi Baks said...

Shirley, you're stuff is cute! Heehee!

Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

thanks for dropping by my blog. Following you too now! crafting cheers!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Really enjoying your blog Shirley!! So glad I met you through Stampin' Connection!!

Kendra Richardson said...

So cute - thanks for sharing! I’m your newest follower from SC - #367 Kendra Richardson.
You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

Di said...

Hope you had a great day Shirley! Di x

Di said...

Hope you had a great day Shirley! Di x