Wednesday, March 9, 2011

St. Paddy's Day Owl Card

I made another St. Paddy's Day Owl card today. It's going to be a make and take. Everyone loved the owl card so much. I made it a quick and easy card for everyone to make. I used white card stock and stamped only half of the card with the little Shamrocks. Then using the ribbon border punch, I cut a piece the length of the card. I sponged all around the card including all the punched out shapes. The suit part is a stamp out of the Tags till Christmas, from the Holiday Mini 2010.

Who whoo loves St. Paddy's Day??


I used crystal effects on the eyes to make the look like rhinestones.

Stamp Sets:
So Happy for you 10pc set Sale~a~bration 2011
Tags till Christmas 9pc set Holiday Mini 2010
Paper and Ink Colors:
Garden green, White, Chocolate chip,
Crumb cake.
Accessories:
1 3/4 Circle punch, Lg Scallop punch, Bird punch,
Owl punch, ribbon border punch, rhinestones, white gel pen,
sponge dauber, Crystal effects

Hugs
Shirley St. Paddy

3 comments:

Holly said...

That effect on the eyes is amazing! Looks just like a rhinestone... Great card! I'm sure everyone will love it. Your right Whooo Doesn't love a cute Owl..

MizMaryAnn said...

Another adorable owl. You make me excited to get my owl to dress up. So cute Shirley.
Mary Ann

Angel Hawks said...

Love that owl!

I'm following you from SC...
Hope you can follow me.

Angel Hawks
www.MakeSomethingCute.com