Sunday, June 24, 2012

Spooky Bingo Bits Card as Homage to Paper Players 100th Challenge and Halloween Owls!

Happy 100th to Paper Players!!

I missed the 100th Challenge over at Paper Players but, I must have been thinking of them because I made this card using LeAnne's Sketch. This is one of my favorite sketches and when I had some friends over last week I made a bunch of these cards for them to make. I know what you are thinking "Halloween! What Crazy Girl"!!! I just can't control myself when it comes to that Holiday. I could just do Halloween all year! Now that would be a fun blog! lol

I just had to use the owl stamp!

I found this ribbon at Michael's craft store. Let me tell you the price.... are you sitting down? I got it for only 1.99 on sale, with 10 Yards!! Yes 10 Yards! I could not even believe it myself. It's beautiful and soft and comes in lots of colors, just as good as the SU ribbon that is 10.00 and also 10 yards... I know some of my SU pals might be upset by this but, I have a lot smaller budget this year and can't afford 10.00 ribbon.

Here is LeAnne sketch from Challenge #60
Loved it!!

I am sorry I missed joining the party but, I did go hop around and look at all the cards. It was like going down memory lane!


Yes I am still Obsessed with Owls!!
Halloween Owls that is!


This is Samantha aka Sam She is made with Glow in the Dark spider web fabric and Stampin Up "Floral District" So Fun!!!
1 Available


This is Sebastian He has a Skully fabric body and a Candy Corn tummy.
1 Available


This is Vickie She is Candy Corn fabric and a Skully body!!
1 Available
 Owls are 15.00 each plus shipping
Email me if you want more info
Please put "Owl" in the subject line.

Card Recipe

Stamp Sets:
Spooky Bingo Bits 24pc set 2012 SU Catalog
Fang-tastic 10pc set 2011 SU Holiday Mini (word stamp)
Ink and Paper Colors:
Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Vanilla, Peach Parfait
Accessories:
SU Sweet stitches button, Hemp thread, Circle punches 1 inch and 1 1/8, Michael's Orange ribbon.
Designer Series Paper:
Recollections Paper Pad "Night and Fall"

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, I just LOVE this! Oh course, I am thrilled you used my sketch and I now how much you love Halloween! That ribbon is wonderful! I can't wait for Halloween--I just got some new stamps myself!

Kazza said...

very cute card :)I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

Christy said...

I received my cute Halloween owl today and I must say- he took my breath away- sooo much cuter in person!!! Thanks for creating Sebastian :)

Laura-Lee said...

Love it! Just stopped by from SC, I hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:) http://www.lauraleestamps.com