Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rockabilly Cards with Stampin' Up's Grunge Rock and Mouthwatering Sets

Late Night Stamping with Deanna

Deanna and I were in a Rockabilly kind of mood when we stayed up until 2:00 am one morining. Deanna fround this ribbon at Hobby Lobby on one of their 50% off ribbon sales. The ribbon matches perfect with SU's Melon Mambo ink and paper.


I just had to use this ribbon when Deanna showed it to me. I was not sure that I would like the cherries in black when I started stamping....but,  I love it so much I am going to do this color combo again.


Deanna made this card. The glitter did not show very much in the picture; its on the dimond pattern part of the card. She used a card I did a few months ago as inspiration. I just love the bow on the button.
Click Here to see my Card I did for I-Spy Sketches.

 The Skeleton is a Joliee product. We thougth that we had them in black but we could not find them in Deanna's stamp room, so I will be on the hunt for them later.

The skeleton has a ton of glitter on it. He is so cute!!!

Some new little baby Owls.
Joel and Jessica
Made with Stampin' Up's Comfort Cafe' fabric
They are sitting on my desk keeping me company, but you can have them for 15.00 each. Email me for info shurleepumpkin@msn.com with "Owls" in the subject line.

Recipe for all the Cards

Stamp Sets:
Mouthwatering 4pc set 2012-2013 SU Catalog
Grunge Rock 6pc set 2011-2012 SU Catalog
Perfect Words 8pc Hostess 2011-2012 SU Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Melon Mambo, Black, White
Accesories:
Black crystal button and White glitter skeleton from Joliee, Ribbon from Hobby lobby, Sponge dauber, EK Fleur De Lis Edger Punch
Designer Series Paper:
 SU Paper Stacks Neutrals and Brights Collection,  The Paper Studio paper Ooh La La.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

4 comments:

Tina said...

these are just the coolest card, love the pink and black together and ther skeleton is so cool along with the ribbon, and the guitar is pretty awesome...great job on both

Elizabeth Price said...

These are super fun, funky, cool, and fabulous. The guitar card is my favorite! Smiles, Elizabeth

LeAnne said...

Glad you had some fun stampin' time and what cool creations you cranked out!

bizestampin said...

Hey Shirley I met you down in the Hot tub. It is cool that you sold all of your owls. I was wondering if you were selling the pattern and directions as well. I also sew and thought they might make a great gift for the Ronald Mc Donald Houses I am a lead for at All Children's hospital in St Pete FL. Let me know my email addy is
bizestampin@tampabay.rr.com
Debi Pippin