Sunday, April 28, 2013

Baby Elephant Congratulations Card Stampin' Up!

Hi Blogging Friends!
 
I made more Baby Cards. I just love this elephant stamp, but had never used it! I know Crazy! Stampin' Up is bringing back a few colors... some of you might have heard already. Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz are two of them. I wanted to use them again so had to dig for some old DSP,and found "Nursery Nest" Perfect for baby cards! Lucky Me!
 
It just makes me smile looking at the baby elephant with its Mama.

I stamped the elephants in Blushing Bride and used Dazzling diamonds glitter on the ears.

I stamped the elephants in Marina Mist. The main card is Pear Pizzazz.
 

I used vintage faceted buttons on all the cards. I made 4 of each style.
 
 
 
Stamp sets:
 Baby Steps Single stamp 2010-2011 Stampin' Up Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Marina Mist, White, Basic Gray, Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:
White bakers twine, Vintage faceted buttons, Marina mist dotted ribbon, Blushing bride ribbon
Designer Series Paper:
 Nursery Nest 2011-2012 Stampin' Up Catalog
Big Shot:
Embossing folders Honey comb and Vine Street (from SAB Catalog)
 
Thanks for Looking
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

No comments: