Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stampin' Up Baby Card with Oh, Whale!

 
Hi Blogging Friends!!
 
I know it has been a while, but I have been really busy making cards. Last weekend I was at my friend Deanna's house for a few days and we made over 140 cards 15 or 20 different layouts. So we both had over 70 cards to add to our stock pile. We made 8 each of our designs and then gave the other 4 of them.
 
I wanted to share a cute whale card I made, its a baby shower invite. I just love the colors in the "Sunshine and Sprinkles" DSP.
 
 
"A Word for You" stamp set is retiring on June 3rd, so sad to see it go!
 
I used this sketch from The Paper Players, just turned it upside down.
 
 
I used the little anchor from the Clearlits die "Happy Whale" as a topper on the ribbon.
 
Stamp Sets:
Oh, Whale! 11 pc set 2013 Spring Catalog
A Word for You 6 pc set 2012-2013 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Lucky limeade, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, White, Basic Gray
Accessories:
Marina Mist 1/8 inch ribbon, Sponge dauber, Hemp thread, 2.5 Circle punch
Designer Series Paper:
Sunshine and Sprinkles 2013 Spring Catalog
Big Shot:
Happy Whale Clearlits, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits
 
 
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

No comments: