Friday, April 26, 2013

You're Amazing Card for a Friend

 
Hi Blogging Friends!!!
 
I want to show you a card that I made for my card club last month. I went to the Stampin' Up Convention last year and got this stamp set "You're Amazing" For Free!!. The girls loved this card! I cut a few different background papers for them to choose from.
 
 
It may look like I used the "Blue Ribbon" stamp set but No... I used the large scallop circle punch and ran it through the big shot using the argyle embossing folder. I cut the ribbon paper 3/4 x 2 inches.
 
 
I love this DSP "World Spectacular". I might have to buy another pack before it is gone on June 3rd. The words are from the stamp "Life Shared" I cut the words away from the image when I got it.
 
 
I cut the hat out and used a Dimensional to pop it up.
 
Stamp Sets:
You're Amazing 6 pc set 2012-2013 Catalog
Life Shared single stamp 2012-2013 Catalog (retiring June 3rd 2013)
Ink and Paper Colors:
Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Vary Vanilla, Island Indigo
Accessories:
Lg Scallop circle punch, Ticket punch, 1/8 inch Vanilla ribbon, Sponge dauber
Designer Series Paper:
World Spectacular 2012-2013 Catalog
Big Shot:
Argyle embossing folder
 
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

2 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

I just love every darn thing about this card--it's fabulous! Smiles, Elizabeth

Elizabeth Price said...

Okay so it's me again. I was looking at my comment and it looks like I typed the "d" instead of "d a r n" which is what I hope it does say and that I just need to go put my glasses on.