Monday, October 13, 2008

Beautiful Always Card



This is one of the prettiest stamp sets in the Catalog this year. The New In-Colors are Fabulous... I love love love them!! The best In-Colors yet, if you have not got them yet.... go go go girl and order today!!

I did the Rock and Roll Technique on this card, I stamped the bird in Baja breeze and then rolled it into Pacific point. I also stamped the bird on the main white piece of paper first and then stamped it onto a scrap of white and cut it out, just make sure the feet are dark and when you cut the bird out cut the feet off to give it 3D effect. I think the next time I will stamp the greeting in Pacific point so that it would show up better.


The Recipe

Stamp Sets:
Always (113620)

Paper Colors:
Whisper white, Baja Breeze, Kiwi kiss,
Pacific point

Ink Colors:
Baja breeze, Pacific point, Kiwi kiss

Accessories:
Kiwi kiss striped ribbon, crystal brad
Tempting turquoise, Scallop edge punch,
cutter tool kit, paper-piercing set

Thanks for looking my Fabulous Friends
Shirley Pumpkin

No comments: