Friday, October 24, 2008

Garden Show 12x12 Scrapbook Pages



This was a really fun night at the Kids School they do it every year. The Garden Club sponsors this event and gives out ribbons to everyone. The name of the category's are so funny, like Purple passion award, Zippy Zucchini award and many many more. The School had Dinner and a Reading Night along with the Garden Show, and the dinner was even free. Yum Yum. I added pictures of the kids favorite entry one is the zucchini in a bikini and the space ship cucumber.


The Recipe


Paper Colors:
Garden green, Tangerine tango,
Yoyo yellow, Chocolate chip


Accessories:
Reminisce bugs life paper (aka: boys gone wild)
Reminisce Self-adhesive diecuts and epoxy
embellishments, dimensionals

Love you guys... get Scrapbooking!!
Shirley Pumpkin

1 comment:

Terry said...

I love these pages! It makes me want to scrapbook... which I guess is the point!

I love that this is like a "Day in the Life of..." Awesome. Keep up the great work.

I look forward to seeing more pages... Terry