Friday, October 24, 2008

Field Trip 12x12 Scrapbook Page





My Son's Kindergarten class went on a field trip to a grocery store. They had a lot of fun, they ate so much food from banana's to cookies. I used and old tooth brush to splatter Baja breeze ink on the letters and sahara sand paper. I think I am going to add more ribbon, I just don't have the right color right now. I printed the story on my Microsoft Word program in black.


The Recipe

Stamp Sets:
Well-Worn Alphabet (107159)

Paper Colors:
Sahara sand Textured, Whisper white,
Baja Breeze, Close to cocoa, Chocolate chip

Ink Colors:
Sahara sand, Baja breeze

Accessories:
Cutter tool kit, Mini Library clips, Clips
Assortment, River rock ribbon (retired),
S.e.i. Granny's Kitchen paper, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking
Shirley Pumpkin

1 comment:

Terry said...

Cute pages! I love the way you used square punches for photos of other kids in his class. I'm always wondering what to do with random shots like that.

Cute kid!

Terry