Monday, October 27, 2008

A Holly, Jolly Christmas Card



I Wanted to work on a card from this set today. What do you think? I have bought all the beads from the Catalog and used the red ones on the trees. I stamped the Santa in red and the grey, cut the shoes and the head out in the grey and the hat in red to give it the 3D look. I also put Dazzling Diamonds on the Santa's beard and fur. I also used Watercolor Crayons on Santa's face, real red for cheeks and Creamy Caramel for the skin.

The Recipe

Stamp Sets:
A Holly, Jolly Christmas (111558)

Paper Colors:
Baja Breeze, Kiwi kiss, Whisper white,
Riding hood red

Ink Colors:
Riding hood red, Kiwi kiss, Basic grey

Accessories:
Red bead Duo, Riding hood red ribbon, sponge
DD Glitter, 1/4 hole punch, cutter tool kit,
Watercolor Crayons Real red and Creamy caramel.

Thanks for looking
Shirley Pumpkin

No comments: