Thursday, July 1, 2010

Batty for you Halloween Album









This album turned out real cute. I just wanted to share more Halloween things that I had done, I did this album Halloween last year.The album is the same size of a card and the inside pages are 4 1/4 X 4 1/4. I did end up using the "bind it all" after I took these pic's and that worked out great. I just tied a bunch of ribbon onto the binding. The pic's are of my kids at the corn maze in Oct 2006.


Stamp Sets:
Batty for you (116576) 8 pc 2009-2011 Catalogs
Smarty Pants 6 pc set 2009-2010 Catalog
Paper Colors:
White, Old olive, Pumpkin pie, black,
Ink Colors:
Basic black, Old olive, Pumpkin pie.
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, wiggle eyes.
Ribbon:
1 1/4 striped grosgrain , 1/4 grosgrain black and old olive
Punches:
eyelet border punch, Scallop circle, 1 3/4 and 1 1/4
circle punches
Designer series paper:
Cast-a-spell 2009-2010 Catalog


Thanks for looking
and loving Halloween
much as me.. :)
Shirley Pumpkin

1 comment:

Terry said...

This is adorable! I'm looking forward to Halloween again this year!!!