Monday, July 26, 2010

Halloween Hoot Card

Halloween just makes me smile!





I know I have been making a lot of Halloween cards, But the new "In Color's" are great Halloween Colors.. Don't you think?? I know the Witch looks like its stamped in Concord crush... but its just an old black ink. I was at Terry's studio making this card and I did not have my new black with me. I did stamp the sign, cut it out and put it on with Dimensionals. I don't think you can really see it in the Picture, but on the Witch I put two super mini Jewels on her wort's I found these at Walmart in the makeup section they are jewels for finger nails.. so so tiny and the stick real good.


Stamp Sets:
Halloween Hoot (111582) 11 pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Paper Colors:
Pear Pizzaz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade,
White.
Ink Colors:
Pear Pizzaz, Peach Parfait, Basic Black.
Accessories:
In Color markers, sponge daubers, dimensionals,
1/4 Grosgrain ribbon:
Black, Pumpkin pie, White.


Thanks for making this so much fun for me!!

No comments: