Thursday, July 8, 2010

Halloween Hoot Card

I made another Halloween Card... I just could not control myself. lol



This card makes me laugh! Funny the owl is cooking the witch. The black pot I cut out and put on with dimensionals, I used black brads for the wheels and used a silver pen for the center to make it look more like a wheel. I used the new "In Colors" on this card... I just love those colors SU did it right this time!


Stamp Sets:
Halloween Hoot (111582) 11 pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Paper Colors:
Pear Pizzaz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade,
White, Concord crush.
Ink Colors:
Pear Pizzaz, Basic Black.
Accessories:
In Color markers, sponge daubers, dimensionals,
Scallop trim border punch, black brads, Zig painty pen,
Old olive button, 1/8 inch vanilla ribbon.
Big Shot Dies:
Square Lattice embossing folder

Thanks for looking
Shirley Pumpkin

No comments: