Monday, July 5, 2010

Pink Baby Bundle Card



I really don't make much baby cards, with my kids being 21, 12 and 8 I really don't have a lot of friends having baby's. But I made this card for Terry Su's display boards that she is updating with all the new stuff in the Catalog. Terry Su made a boy card in blue and I made this one in pink. I dyed the ribbon myself, its the vanilla 1/8 ribbon in the catalog and I used a sponge dauber and Blushing bride ink pad. It was fun to make, I am thinking I just might make some for my booth at Viking Village... OH yeah BTW I sold 22 cards last month at my booth there!! Yeah!!


Stamp Sets:
Baby Bundle (118525w)(120576c) 16 pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Paper Colors:
Blushing bride, Poppy Parade,
White, Basic grey.
Ink Colors:
Blushing bride, Poppy Parade,
Basic grey.
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, Dazzling diamonds, vanilla 1/8 ribbon
Markers:
Blushing bride, Poppy parade,Concord crush.
Punches:
Oval scallop, small and medium ovals
Big shot Dies:
Textured folder- polka dots

Thanks for looking
Shirley

1 comment:

Terry said...

Such a cute card! You should make up a bunch of these for your booth. Good job!