Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dark & Dreary Halloween Tree

I can't even remember where I got this really cute black tree. When I was unpacking all my Halloween stuff I came across a bunch of them that I must have got at a sale or had plans for.. lol. I was thinking here on the first one I would do it all black, grey and white. The skull garland I got a Micheals the other day on sale for $2.25.




The owls are real cute I put a bunch of them on the tree.


I used some Halloween DSP from last year and the scallop punch.


Now this is my real Halloween tree in my Dinning room!! Cute!



Just a close up of the tree it has so many cute Halloween things on it!



I have been Collecting the Halloween Starbucks Bears forever and I put them all in the tree.. Halloween is not just scary but cute too!!

2 comments:

Terry Blais said...

Super cute trees! Great photos. Thanks for sharing!

SherryBee said...

Hi, Shirley! I'm snooping around and wanted to see your tree! Is it all decorated for Easter yet???
PLEASE POST about it! I love to come visit you!!!!
MWAH!
SherryBee in AZ