Friday, September 10, 2010

Animal Stories Card

I want to Scream it from the Mountain tops ...I USED RICH RAZZLEBERRY! Ok..ok.. so I should tell you all, I really Hate that color and I thought I would never use it, but today for my kids birthday card I DID IT!! I DID IT!! lol



I had a lot of fun with this card. I already had an idea in mind when I started and it turned out Great.. ( I think so anyway). If you talk to anyone they will tell you that I love animal stamp set, and Yes I do. I buy them all and just love making fun silly cards with them. There is not really anything hard about this card I could tell you.. what you see is what you get. I just know now I have to get a Rich Razzleberry marker. Darn it!!


My Cat Crouton decided he wanted to sit and watch me, and play with my stuff while I was making this card. He is just a little brat! In this picture he has one foot in a Ink Pad and the other on my Card!! Gee's Cat

Then here he is again pushing my stuff off my desk and watching it hit the floor. I don't know if you can tell how big he is but he weighs 15 lbs.. he is a big CAT!



He just would not leave me alone and kept jumping up on my desk. Here I think is just saying "look at me I am so CUTE!"


Stamp sets:
Animal Stories 116716 4pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Word Play 120308W 120651C 12 pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Old olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin pie.
Accessories:
Old olive ribbon, 2 3/8 Scallop circle punch, Scallop edge border punch,
Itty bitty shapes punches, Itty bitty shapes clear buttons,
sponge dauber, Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin pie markers,
some twine (I was out of linen thread)and some retired
DSP Tall Tales.


Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

4 comments:

Farmchick said...

WOW--your card is amazing....you are very talented! :)

Love your cats name...Crouton...cute...he is very cute too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...come back soon.

Terry Blais said...

Looks good, Shirley! No wonder it took you so long to put the card on your blog - Crouton was trying to help.

And for the record, I was in bed by 1:45 a.m. I just set my card to post at 3 a.m. for kicks. *smile*

Holly said...

That's weird Terry's card posted on her blog on my end like hours before yours.. I wonder what is up with that.. Terry's was up before mine was even...

Great card!! How do you not like Rich Razzleberry? See I'm not a fan of Melon Mambo..reminds me of Pink Passion! Thanks for Mashing Up again this week!!

MizMaryAnn said...

Wild colors on the card Shirley. I like them Your sassy cat has an attitude. lol!
Mary Ann