Friday, January 14, 2011

Clearly for you Card

I was talking to Terry tonight and she asked me.. "How did I come up with this color choice" lol I just laughed, But I think it was one night when Terry and I were on the phone really late at night and looking at the SU Color Chart and we picked some colors that sounded kind of cool. And they do look good together, its just not one's that I use. Terry has always told me to get out of my Box and use colors I don't use.. lol. So that is also going to be my advice to you ALL, think outside the box, you will love what you create.

Terry also made a card with these colors too.. Please Click Here to see it.
 I just love the little birds, I was looking for a stamp that said "one of a kind" for my sentiment, but the one I found was not the right font.
This was the view I woke up to this morning, all the new snow on the Olympics.. Beautiful
Stamp Sets:
Word Play 12pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Clearly for you 12pc set Occasions Mini 2011
Ink and Paper Colors:
Poppy Parade, Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand
and Vanilla Paper.
Accessories:
Poppy Parade ribbon, Vanilla Rosettes, Big Designer Buttons,
1/8 Vanilla Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch.
Designer Series Paper:
Maine Blueberry - Fall-Winter 2008


Thanks for looking
Shirley Pumpkin

13 comments:

Terry said...

Fabulous card! This is really terrific with those colors, Shirley. I love the vanilla roses, the button, birds, EVERYTHING!

Lori Ingebritson said...

I love the colors together! Great choice for something different and fun. Thanks for sharing it!

helloholley said...

Cute card! I'm now following from Stampin' Connection!

Shanda Stirk said...

Wow! I love your wall of stamps and your card is great too!

Holly said...

We both used the same border punch.. Great minds do think alike..lol I really like the way you did the birds on this card.. and the roses are so pretty.

donnalouiserodgers said...

you are getting a mini lazertran Tilda as your thank you ATC or if you do not want me to do that - you will have to wait till spring because I just have a huge amount to catch up on....

Dxxxx

Handcrafted By Dawn said...

Love your work, Shirley! Thanks for checking out and following my blog from SC. Oh yea, I made sure I got a copy of that mac & cheez recipe....looks yummy and can't wait to try.

Dawn
handcraftedbydawn.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Wow! I absolutely love everything about this card!

Candy said...

Wow! I absolutely love everything about this card!

Lesley said...

This card is beautiful, I love the way you used the colours!
Hugs!
Lesley

Renee said...

Wow this is super cute, I would probably have never tried the colors together but they really "pop" and look gorgeous1 hugz n blessings.

Unknown said...

Great card, really super cute!

Unknown said...

I need to step outside my box more often, too! Love this color combo!

Now following from SC...
www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com