Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pun Fun Mojo Monday

I am so excited I now have 102 followers Yeah!!! My 100th follower Annie is doing a week of just Pun Fun Cards so I thought that I would join in on her fun and make a Pun Fun Card too. lol that sounds funny. I chose the Mojo Monday Sketch to make my card and the skunk is so cute and funny I thought that it would make a cute Valentine card.


Lots of Bling.. Pearls and Pink Rhinestones!! Fun!


Stamp sets:
Pun Fun 8pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Tiny Tags 17pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Chocolate chip, Pretty in pink, White
and Basic Gray ink.
Accessories:
Lg Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 Circle punch, Pretty in pink 5/8 Satin ribbon,
Candy cane buttons, Tinsel trim clear, Pearls, Pink Rhinestones,
Aqua painter, Black marker, 3 heart punch.
Designer Series Paper:
Love Me

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

3 comments:

Annie Lee said...

OMG, THIS CARD IS DA BOMB!!! I love it!!!!! Thanks for the link to my blog!

Rose Castillo said...

Too cute!

LeAnne said...

SO cute---I remember that paper--perfect for your little skunk!