Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kimono Kids Card with 411 Sketch

I love this stamp set, but this one is not mine. Deanna came over this weekend and borrowed some of my stamp set so I made her leave this one at my house. lol I love that girl.

 She is so cute!

I used the sketch for Stamping 411. Just click and join in on the fun!
 I just love this little dress and stamping it onto DSP and cutting it out is always cute. Then I added lots of pearls to the dress and her hair.
I had a kind of crazy idea,of hanging the tag with buttons like charms. Turned out real cute.


Stamp Sets:
Kimono Kids 6pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Tiny Tags 17pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Not quite navy, Old olive, White and
Basic grey ink
Accessories:
Old olive ribbon, Playground buttons, Hemp thread,
Pearls, Scallop Trim border punch, Modern label punch,
DSP Maine Blueberry.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

9 comments:

Renee said...

What a adorable card. Love the coloring. I have never done a sketch challenge, thinking maybe the next time I am sitting there stumped I should give one a try. Hugz n blessings.

Connie Babbert said...

This is darling...love the little girl image! Great job with the sketch.

Susanne said...

My SIL just sent me this very sketch which thought could be adapted for a scrapbook page about my one little word. I'll definitely have to try it.

Kerin said...

I love what you've done with the little girl! Great card :)

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great idea with the paper piecing. It's wonderful on her little Kimono. thanks for sharing it with us.

Selene Kempton said...

This is so fun! Beautiful job!!

Terry said...

Really cute, Shirley Su! I love the buttons hanging with the tag.

Patti Chesky said...

She is adorable...especially with the paper pieced kimono. Love it!

Slainte2you! said...

Adorable! I have wanted to get this stamp set for a while.
Following you from SC
buffalowinks.blogspot.com