Thursday, January 6, 2011

Things I Love Card


My Bestest Stampin bud Terry Su had a "Things I love" Stamp Camp. It was $12.00 and you got the stamp set and 3 cards... I know what a bargain. Anyway I already had the stamp set so I told her I would make a card for everyone and just come and hang out, and this is the card. I really loved Terry Su's Baja Breeze glitter card (click here to see it),  I just love that darn Glitter I am so glad I have it, I am going to use it a Ton!

 You can't make a card with that stamp set called "Things I Love" with out a lot of Bling!!


Stamp set:
Things I Love
Ink and Paper Colors:
Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories:
Circle Punches- 1/2, 7/8, 1 in, 1 1/8, 1 1/4
Pretty in Pink ribbon, Rhinestones, Pearls,
Scallop trim border punch, Modern label punch,
big-shot movers and shapers Modern label , Polka Dot
embossing folder.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

5 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Love your card. You are right though you can't make a Things I love card without tons of bling!

PS Thanks for the recipe!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Everytime I see this set I think "why haven't I ordered it". Think I'll do that now. Thanks for inspiring!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card!
I love your blog header too.
I'm following you from Stampin'Connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.

Have a great weekend.

Debbie

Diane said...

I love that color combo,and the set is oh too cute! Great card!

Stampin with Kristy said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I love the layout and the colors. TFS!