Friday, January 28, 2011

Coffee Drinking Kangaroo Card

This is a Color Challenge that I did with Terry Su, click her name to see her card. My card is of aCoffee Drinking Kangaroo. lol I was thinking that Regular Joe would go cute with a Kangaroo card, with them being called Joeys and all.

 What I like about this Kangaroo, are those super cute eyelashes!

 Some clear mini buttons.
 Mini heart button on cup, looks real cute!
This was the sunset tonight at my place. I was on my way out the door.. and I saw it and ran in the house for my camera. That is one Pink Sunset!! If you look at the photo you can see some of the house lights on.. it was kinda dark when I took this but the sky was so bright.

Stamp sets:
Espress Yourself 9pc set 2002 Catalog
Toucan of My Love 6pc set 2004 Catalog
Ink Colors:
Early Espresso, River Rock, Pink Pirouette.
Paper Colors:
Early Espresso, River Rock, Pink Pirouette,
Peach Parfait, White.
Accessories:
Peach Parfait ribbon, Vintage trinkets, Clear mini Buttons,
Scallop border punch, Hemp thread, Aqua painter.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Cute color combo, cute card, AWESOME sunset!! TFS!

Jennifer Buchanan-Springer said...

A coffee drinking kangaroo! Very original. :) I love it. You got my vote.

Lavinia said...

Hello Shirley! Thank you so much for you kind comment on my blog about my card! I just had to come over and visit your blog and wonderful Craft studio & beautiful creations! And of course, sigh....at your amazing wall of stamp sets!
Take care!

Lavinia
x

Victoria said...

lovely cards thank you for visiting my blog x

Holly said...

That's awesome!! I love the kangaroo drinking the coffee!! The big tag with the greeting is a great idea and how you attached it!