Friday, April 22, 2011

Monkeying Around with some Easter fun!

I have to say that Terry and I are having the best time with this Our New Blog A La Card Monkey. I am not sure how many of you know that Terry and I have lunch together almost every weekday,and most of what we talk about is our blog. We want to make it fun for everyone and always are trying to think of new things.  This week we decided to go with Easter and there is nothing cuter then a bunny, do they make you smile or what, I love them. My Husband thinks different, because when he was a kid he had a Bunny Farm with over 300 bunny's he had to care for everyday. (poor baby)

 I have not had a Chocolate Easter Bunny yet, but it still is not Sunday. I wanted to make the bunny with a bite out of it but, I had to add it back because it kind of made me sad to look at the bunny that way. lol

 I hope this cute little bunny is under my Easter Tree this year!!! lol

For the A La Card Monkey Challenge
You can do the sketch with a Easter theme or just use the sketch or just the theme.

 I used the jewelry tag punch, but made it longer. Click here for the Tutorial.

I really love this color combo, I have never put them together before.

You have to go see Terry Su's Card, I just know its the Cutest in the World! 

Stamp Sets:
All Year Cheer 2006
Chocolate Bunny 2010
Ink and Paper Colors:
Marina mist, Lovely lilac, Pear pizzazz, Rose red and White.
Accessories:
Marina mist 5/8 Satin ribbon,Vintage trinkets, Square lattice embossing folder,
Designer label punch, Sponge dauber, Sm Scallop punch, Clear bitty buttons,
Itty bitty shapes punch, hemp thread, Scallop border punch.
Designer Series Paper:
Carolee Creations ~ Easter egg fun

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Shirley

6 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Great card. Love how you took a "bite" out of the chocolate bunny.

Di said...

Lovely Shirley! Hope the Easter Bunny is kind and brings you some chocolate :) Di x

Shari Winterstein said...

I love these cards and yours so so cute. Thanks for blessing my day and save some of that chocolate for me. :))))))

Terry said...

Super cute bunny - even when you bite his butt! lol I love these colors. You're going to have to use them more often. These challenges are lots of fun, and so are our lunches! I hope you get the HUGE chocolate bunny you're hoping for. I'll be buying some for my family today!

Love ya,

Terry

Patti said...

Such a cute and I love the colors you used. You can be sure there will be lot of bunnies that look like that tomorrow.

Carrie Sampsel said...

This is to cute!! I will have to check out your other blog!! I'm always looking for a new challenge. :). TFS
www.carriesscrapyard.com