Monday, April 11, 2011

MS Walk and Cards from MS Event

This is my Husband Hal and my son Calvin at the MS walk on Bainbridge Island in Washington State. It was a 3 mile walk and it was a lot of fun. Our Team name is "Stampin Out MS" I think we raised over $900.00 so far. My friends Amber and Melanee both have Ms, they both love to stamp. So that is how the name got started.


Our Team still has until April 25 to raise Funds, So Please

That link will take you right to our team page.
Calvin, Hal and that is Tyler behind them. As you can tell Orange was the theme.
from Upper left my Husband, Amber and her Husband Alan
Melanee's Daughter and then Melanee
My Son Calvin, Terry's Daughter Silvie and Terry's shoulder... lol

These are the cards we made at my MS event a few months ago.

Fan Mail Card

All these cards are made with the same Make and Take I put together, I just wanted to show different you can make one Kit.

This buggy I did the Rock & Roll Technique, stamped it in Pretty in pink and Rocked it in Perfect Plum.

Cute Bird card with paper clip ribbon holder, I got those paper clips at Office Depot and they come in all different colors and shapes... really cool, Just wait until you see the Earrings I made with them.

Hugs
Shirley


No comments: