Friday, April 1, 2011

Nature Challenge for Our New Challenge Blog! YEAH!

Yep that is right, Terry Su and I have started a New Challenge Blog. Called A La Card Monkey, OMG is that the cutest name ever for a blog. I think SO! lol We are really excited about it, we love doing challenges. We would love if you would come by and take the challenge with us or just stop by and leave us a comment about the blog, if you like the graphics or the name so on.

 Does that little monkey make you smile or what!

 I love the Colors of this Card. This is the first time I have used this stamp set "Herb Expressions".


 First time I have ever ever put a Butterfly on my card... lol

Bows, Buttons and Pearls Wow

Stamp sets:
Herb Expressions 2010-2011 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Basic gray, Pear pizazz, White.
Accessories:
Pearls, Sponge dauber, basic gray satin ribbon, 1/8 White ribbon,
Cutter tool kit, Butterfly embosslet, Lg Pear pizazz button.

Thank you for looking
Hugs
Shirley

1 comment:

Terry said...

Super cute blog makeover. The yellow writing is hard to read, though! I love your card!!!