Friday, May 27, 2011

Monkey Challenge "Manly Man Card"

We all need "Manly Man" cards.... but boy oh boy it is hard to control myself when it comes to the bling. I was thinking hmmm maybe just some rhinestones on the head lights?? I had to stop myself, and what I made could really be called a "Man Card".   

I do love this old stamp set "Classic Pickups".

Over at A La Card Monkey we have been  having the best time. This weeks sketch is going to be fun and easy... if you don't try to add a lot of the "Girly Stuff". I have to say all the Guest Designers have been so sweet. Some of them helping me out while Terry was on her Cruise to Alaska. Leaving really nice comments! Thank you Girls!!

I was having the worst problems with Blogger and Google this week. I was logged in but, then try to leave a comment and it would not work no matter what I did, I was able to leave comments on blogs that allowed Anonymous comments the rest I would send a personal message via email. I hope everyone got my messages.


Stamp Sets:
Classic Pickups set of 5 2008 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Not quite navy, White, Early espresso
Accessories:
Chocolate chip button, 1/8th inch Espresso ribbon,
7/8 in square punch

Hugs
Shirley

Now go make a card! ;)

4 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Love your card. Great job.

Leena Girsa said...

Great job flying solo this week on A La Card Monkey, Shirley. Blogger issues have sure made things interesting! Love this card and this week's challenge!

Terry said...

So glad you had help while I was gone. Our guest designers are so capable and such great people! I love this card and I love that stamp set. I'm glad you resisted the urge to add bling. This works!!!

Sheila said...

nice card, I've followed over from SC - your blog is great!