Monday, May 23, 2011

Wedding Invites for a Friend

A friend of mine for over 25 years Trina, meet a really nice guy a few months ago. She called me a week ago and said she is getting Married on July 2nd, and wants me to make the invites. Trina told me that her colors are pink and light yellow. I had a few ideas right away but I saw this card in the Catalog, I added a few more layers and more bling. I love this embossing folder it makes the card look so elegant.

I made two different versions of the card, this one with the main card White and the ribbon So saffron.
This one So saffron for the main part of the card and  Pretty in pink ribbon.

Stamp sets:
Word Play 12pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, White, Basic gray ink.
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, Elegant lines embossing folder, Pretty in pink 5/8 satin ribbon,
So saffron 5/8 Grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/4 in Circle punch. 2 in Circle punch by Marvy,
Pearls, Rhinestones.

The Cute Couple

Thanks for stoping by
Hugs
Shirley

5 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Great card. Love the pearls.

Yolanda said...

That is a great wedding invite! Very nice job.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Very pretty card! Don't you just love that sentiment. I love that whole Word Play set it's so fun to use. TFS Shirley.

merrymstamper said...

This is pretty!!! love the embossing with the pearls.

Terry said...

I like the second card the best. These turned out beautifully. Did Trina like them?