Saturday, June 4, 2011

Girly Weekend with Deanna Day 1 5/19/2011

Deanna and I have been friends since the 7th Grade, my Son Levi is now in the 7th Grade and he is 12 (turning 13 this week). That is a long time to be friends!! She now lives Everett Washington that is a Ferry ride to my house, so when she comes over she take the boat and I pick her up. This week she is staying 4 Days!! We are Super Excited! (this is the same week Terry is on the SU Cruise) I picked her up and the we decide to do some shopping because we want to spend most of our time Stamping! First place was Micheal's and this is what we got.

Some K&Company Scrapbooking supplies.

 This is some of the little extras we picked up to go with the paper.
 I found some cool Stars for my 4th of July tree, I have already did my post about my Tree. Click Here to see the Post.
And this is one of the new Border Punches we got "Rick Rack". When you punch this one out it looks just like the real stuff.... I love it!!

 We found these cool cookie cutters at Micheal's too. They are a flip flop, Margarita glass and Sunglasses. Summer Fun Cookie Cutters!!!

 Here they are cooling on the rack, with Perfect Color!

 This is some of the stuff we got to use on the Cookies.

 Here is Deanna making a Butterfly cookie, She did all her Cookies in Pink and White ONLY!

 Here are some of the Cookies... Deanna said, "what is wrong with this picture"!! It was me putting a Butterfly with Purple in with all her Pink and White Cookies!

Amber came over and she decorated some cookies too, she used a lot of Purple! Her Margarita glasses were really cute! She also made a bunch of cards, but I did not get any pictures of them.

This is one of the cards I made that night. I just love all the Coffee stamps. The Stamp set I used is called "What's Brewin" its an oldie but goodie!! I think it is from the 1999 SU Catalog.

This is another Coffee Card I made, I had made this for a make and take to a friends house and I had cut some extra for myself to sell at my booth at Viking Village.
Stamp sets:
What's Brewin' 9pc set 1999
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pretty in pink, Chocolate chip, Vanilla.
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, rhinestones, jewelry tag punch, 5/8 chocolate chip ribbon,
Scallop border punch.
Designer Series Paper:
Sending Love Specialty Occasions mini 2010

This is a Card Deanna made using that K&Company Paper we just bought. And she also used the new "rick rack" punch, Jewelry tag punch, 1/8 Daffodil ribbon, polka dot embossing folder, the paper is chocolate chip and so saffron.
She used the same colors on this card but used the stamp set "Word Play". The "fleur-de-lis" border punch on the bottom is the other new punch we got at Micheal's they were 40% off I think we only paid $7.00 for it. The flower is from K&Company Susan Winget adhesions. The ribbon is So Saffron 5/8". We also used the big shot 4 inch and 3 1/2 inch circles and the polka dot embossing folder.

Deanna and Amber havin' a good time!

Thanks for coming by!
Hugs
Shirley

4 comments:

Dale Morin said...

What fun!! I have long time friends also and it is so much fun to get together. It is like you were never apart. Here's to old friends!!!

SherryBee said...

Awww, glad you all had such a great time together! LOVE those cookies!
I wanna come play next time! LOL

Cheryl said...

I looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the cookies and cards!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Now this looks like a fun girl's weekend! Those adorable cookies, with all the fun pink icing...Eeek! Love it! Looks like you had a great time! Hugs! :)