Friday, June 10, 2011

Unfrogettable Frog Card, Have a "Good Year"

I just love this old stamp set "Unfrogettable". "What is so great about this old set" you say...  it's all the stuff in it!  2 frog stamps, mushroom, dragon fly, snail, flower, crown that fits on the little frogs, and the words "sorry i frogot!", "have i toad you lately that i love you?", "hoppy birthday!" and "you're unfrogettable".  Now you know why I love it so much. I made this card a long time ago for a Make and Take. It was a big hit, but it was a lot of work making it. So I was happy as a frog when I found a packet of cards never finished in a box when I was cleaning my old stamp room.

It is kind of hard to see but, I used an Aqua painter on the white card stock brushing on Bashful blue ink to make it look like sky.

I got the idea a long time ago from a card I seen on SCS, they had put the frog in a tire swing. I seen that and thought that I would add the saying "good year" to the side for a cool Happy New Year Card, it would even make a great Birthday Card.

My two boys out in the bay by the Marina having fun.

Stamp sets:
Unfrogetable
Daisy field wheel
Just Beakause
Classic Alphabet
Ink and Card Stock Colors:
White, Bashful blue, Black, Always artichoke, Mellow moss
Accessories:
Hemp twine, Circle punch 1 1/4th, Aqua painter, SU Markers.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I'm getting a big kick out of your frog cards. I need to go back and use some of my older sets too.