Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stampin' Up Fabric Owls for Winter Christmas Blog Hop Week 4

OK!! I am so excited to show you these really cute Owls that I made.... Yes I made them!! I even made my own pattern! I love them they make me happy!

This cute owl is made from the Stampin' Up fabric "Deck the Halls".

Here she is with her arms down.

This one looks like a snow owl. I made this one with Candy Cane Christmas fabric.

I think this one is posing for the camera. She is made with Spice Cake fabric.

Shirley's Christmas Blog Hop... want to join the fun, here is all you have to do.

1. Add badge to post with link back to my blog.
2. Anything goes, it just has to be Christmas.
3. Has to be a new post.
4. Add the Hop to your Post


Plus BIG NEWS!! I am giving one of these cute little Owls to the winner of week 4!!

 You get to pick the one you want!! How Cool is that!! I made about 20 of them, I will post the rest of them when I am done. 


Here is the happy little family!! Ok, so I have already named them all from top left is Sweety, Katie, Maddy, Betty and Beanie. I put there eyes in different spots so they all have a different expressions.

The Spice Cake Owls.

This picture is so that you can see how I made the feet.

I hope you all love the owls as much as me!!
Hugs
Shirley




No comments: