Saturday, April 28, 2012

Going Places Tug Boat and Bus Cards for A La Card Monkey Challenge "Something Blue"


Hi Everyone!!!

I made a few cards this week for the A La Card Monkey Challenge. I just loved it so much that I wanted to make it in different colors. I also had a Card Class today and let everyone chose what card they wanted to make.

The stamp set is called "Going Places" from 2000.
This is the card I made for the "Something Blue" challenge. I used the clouds for my circle elements. I made them with the cupcake punch. I used the In-Color paper pack for this card.

Take the Something Blue Challenge!!

This is the card we did in the class today. I used the "Play Date" DSP. I dug out some old Corduroy buttons, I have not used them in years.

Most of us girls at the event have Girl bus drivers for our kids. So I thought this would be a good Bus Driver Card. This card also uses the "Play Date" DSP.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

3 comments:

Tina said...

love all the papers and the cute images, and the clouds are adorable

Terry Blais said...

Super cute cards! These are perfect for kids and those young at heart. I enjoyed making the blue tugboat card yesterday. It's adorable! And Hal makes a mean pizza. I was happy to get some pizza-making tips!

Patti said...

Love that tugboat. Great idea using the clouds in place of the circles. Adorable.