Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Grunge Rock Card for I Spy Sketches

I am doing a card class this weekend. It's a Retired List Party, Stampin' Up just put out the list that includes over 300 stamp sets. I am picking some of my favorites for the class. I  My Husband is making a Pizza lunch for all of us, he makes the best in the world!!! I will share some pictures after the event.

I love this layout!!!

I have been snooping on "I spy Sketch's" since the first challenge. I just love those girls!!! Their cards are fabulous you have to check them out!

Thanks for the fun Sketch!!


You can see in the close up, the tiny pearls and that I used the "Stripes" embossing folder.

Stamp Sets:
Grunge Rock 6pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
You're my Type 7pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Vanilla, Island Indigo, Black
Accessories:
Vanilla 5/8 Satin ribbon, 8mm Pearls and tiny pearls
Designer Series Paper:
Timeless Portrait 2011-2012 and New Print 2011-2012
Big Shot:
Stripes embossing folder

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

I still have a few Owls left for sale, check out my side bar.

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cool! I want to come to your house to stamp and eat pizza too!

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors and guitar!!! Love the diamond pattern behind part of the guitar!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous "grunge" card -- Thanks for joining in at I Spy!

Terry said...

I love "a little note" with this guitar. Cute layout too!

Tina said...

lovin the guitar, and pretty papers to

Kim Teasdale said...

Rockin' card! Thank you so much for joining us over at iSpy Sketches!