Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stampin' Up Fabric Owls .... This time with Celebrity Names!!

Hi Blogging Buddies!!

I have been working my fingers to the bone making Owls. I thought that it would be fun to give them Celebrity names. I called a few friends and we had a good laugh about it.... so here they are!!!
The Owls will say Available if they are not sold. I am selling them for $15.00 each plus $5.95 shipping USA. I am taking PayPal as payment.

Mr and Mrs Smith aka Brad and Angelina. Both made with Summer Smooches Stampin Up fabric.
Both Sold

The Twlight Owls
Jacob, Edward and Bella. These will be my last of the Spice Cake Owls, I don't have anymore of this fabric.
All Sold

Bruce and Demi, I always thought they were a cute couple. Both made with Summer Smooches fabric.
Both Sold

Katy Perry she is made with some really cute mushroom fabric.
Sold

Lea Michele from Glee. She also shows you how tall they are. She is made with Twitterpated SU fabric.
Sold

Leonardo DiCaprio... OMG he is so Cute!! He is made with Summer Smooches SU fabric.
Sold

George Clooney and his Girlfriend, yes her name is Girlfriend. He always has a new girl with him. lol They are both made with Beau Chateau SU fabric.
Both Sold

Madonna this owl can sing and dance!! lol She is made with SU Flirtatious fabric.
Sold

Here is a close up of the wings, Its a lot of work but they are so cute this way.

Heidi Klum, Emma Watson and Scarlet Johannsen. Some really pretty girls made with Springtime Vintage and Beau Chateau.
All Sold

If you want anymore info or have a question please email me at shurleepumpkin@msn.com. If you want a different owl, or info on other owls please include the name of the fabric and your address.

I can ship cheaper in the state of Washington.
I can also mail to Canada just ask.

Please don't give these to babies or small childern. The eyes are screwed into the owl but, I really don't want to take the chance with small kids.

I love comments!!! please leave me some about the little owls!!

Thank you
Shirley

100% of this money is going to pay my way to the Stampin Up Convention this year!! Thanks again for helping me make it!!! It has been 6 years since I have been.

9 comments:

Tina said...

these are all just the cutest little owls ever, amazing colors and the names are to cute...great job on them

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ok, how cute are Brad and Angelina!!?? I love her sassy bow! Your owls always make me smile, Shirley! :)

Susie2shoes said...

These owls are simply adorable. I hope you can find out why the photo takes you to a random site, when it should bring you here to your blog. I wonder how you make a complaint to Pinterest. This person is bringing your beautiful work into disrepute. X

Terry said...

Super fabulous celebrity owls, Shirley Su! I'd like to see some singers - Adele, Carrie Underwood, Xtina, Engelbert Humperdinck (had to throw him in there!)... lol

Jenny said...

Too cute love these!! If you would like to exchange one for my OWL stamps I design, check out my blog :) :) :)

Lisa Fennewald said...

I was lucky enough to purchase owls: Leonardo DiCaprio, Madonna, Bruce & Demi. They are so cute and wonderfully made. I brought one to work and everyone ooohd and aahhhd. I hope to see you at SU Convention! Thanks Shirley!

Lisa F
South Jordan, UT

Anonymous said...

OMG, these are so cute...must have one or maybe 2.

H2 :) said...

Shirley your owls are absolutely ADORABLE! Love the celebrity names. Good luck, hope your cute little owlies get you to Convention! :)

Anonymous said...

I got my owls today.....Thea are so cute.