Sunday, September 15, 2013

Color Me Christmas Card

Hi Everyone!
 
I spent most of my day yesterday in my craft room, sewing and making cards. I just had to make a card with the new goodies that I got from Lisa Pretto as a Surprise Gift in the mail last week. I made this card for my club tomorrow. I used everything she sent me except a large cherry cobbler ribbon, but I hope to make some bags with that today.
 
When I look at the images of the stamp set "Color Me Christmas" they just make me smile.
The embossing folder is from Mary Fish as a gift for recruiting new downline, I got a total of 4 embossing folder so far, two from Mary Fish and two from Ann Schach. I got everything in this card as a gift and "Color me Christmas" was a Hostess gift and "Tags For You" free at Convention... except the punch! I am super Blessed!
 

 
I just thought this sketch would go perfect with the "Color Me Christmas" stamp set. If you like this sketch and want to join the challenge go to Unscripted Sketches!
 
 I stamped the image of the reindeer in Black on the DSP and then added the reindeer that I stamped in Cherry Cobbler. I did not want to have to cut out the reindeer antlers. lol
 
Stamp Sets:
Color Me Christmas 5pc set
Tags for you 5pc set
Ink and Paper Colors:
Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, White, Black
Accessories:
Cherry Cobbler bakers twine, Mini old olive bow clips (page 22), Label bracket punch
Designers Series Paper:
Season of Style Paper Pack (page 22)
Big Shot:
Delicate Designs embossing folder, page 190 Stampin' Up! Catalog 
 
 
 
Color me Christmas Holiday Mini page 32 15.95 for the clear set #131745 
 
"Tags for You" Holiday Mini page 37 15.95 for the clear set #131823
 
 
 
 
I wanted to share a few photos that I took while we were in Seattle for a few days doing school clothes shopping and hanging out at the Seattle Center. This is the Space Needle at night, I took this photo with my cell phone.
 
 
We went up the Space Needle twice. This is the night shot,

and this was the day shot

My sons Levi and Calvin loved the Space Needle, we had the best time.
 
Thanks for coming by to say Hi!
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin
 
 

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Cute card - I think I'll try that sketch too. And your photos are amazing.

Tina said...

love this card, very cute...thanks for sharing these amazing photos too

dstandard said...

Fabulous Christmas card - love your photos! I didn't have the nerve to get up there when we went! Just looked from the ground! Thanks for playing at US!