Friday, September 6, 2013

Toil and Trouble Card with Mojo Monday Sketch

Hi Blogging Friends!!!
 
Last night was one of the crazest lightning and thunder storms here, I could not sleep and was on Pinterest until 3:00am. One of the best things about Pinterest is that you have a chance to keep all the different sketch challenges together in one place and can go and reference them when ever you want. I have 540 pins just on my sketch and color challenge board... Wow I was even surprised by that number! lol Are you as addicted to Pinterest as me???
 
I used the stamp set Toil & Trouble on this card. I love all the new Halloween sets in the Holiday mini this year.! My mind is going a million miles a minute thinking of more things I can make with them. I love big bows on my cards and it is hard for me not to put one on every single card that I make, the girls in my groups even laugh at me sometimes. lol
 
Another Oldie but Goodie sketch from Mojo Monday #146 from July 2010. I had to change the square image on the left to the right because of the words on the stamp set, it just covered to much stamp detail when on the left. If you click on the link it will take you to the original post from 2010, so look at the Design Team cards, and I just looked at the challenge and it has 345 entries. WOW!

I did not use black paper behind the skull I used some of the DSP that was left over from cutting the card.
 
Stamp Sets:
Toil & Trouble 4 pc set 2013 Holiday Mini Page 20
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pumpkin Pie, Black, White
Accessories:
Black glitter, 5/8 inch Pumpkin Pie ribbon, Circle punches 1 1/2 and 1 1/4, Sponge dauber
Designer Series Paper:
Witches Brew 2013 Holiday Mini Page 21
 
 
 
 

I have been sewing like crazy and made a bunch of fun Halloween Owls!
 
Fabric Owls are 15.00 each plus shipping, if you are interested just email me at shurleepumpkin@msn.com and use the word Owl in the subject line. Thanks!

If you look at the belly of this Owl it looks like the skeleton is waving Hi! lol

The Cutest Halloween Owl couple in the world!

Making an Owl with Owl fabric how can you go wrong!! lol So darn Cute!

I love the polka dot fabric.... BUT the web fabric is one of my favorite because it GLOWS in the DARK!!! YES OMG
 
Polka Dot Owl with web tummy is SOLD

Cute Candy corn Owl with bright crystal orange buttons.
 
Halloween Hutch
 
I wanted to share a picture from last year. This is my hutch of Fiesta Ware all decorated for Halloween! I wish you could see how cute the lights are behind the black fabric.

This is my Son Calvin being a Doctor to a Zombie Baby.

This is my Son Levi as a Zombie Baby Doctor.... Oh no I don't think his patient made it. lol
 
The boys dressed up in a lot of different costumes last year and I am going to be sharing a lot of them with you later, along with more photos of my home on Halloween.
 
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

1 comment:

Tina said...

love this toil and trouble stamp set

love love the halloween owls so darn cute