Sunday, September 1, 2013

Truly Grateful Card for The Paper Players Challenge!

Hi Blogging Friends!!
 
I have been stamping and making cards like crazy lately! I was inspired by Ann Schach for this card, she made a few different cards for her August Lesson of the Month and I took them all in mind and used the sketch below. If you would like to check out her August Lesson "Click Here".  I can't wait to see what she does next month!!!
 
 
 
This week I am joining The Paper Players PP161 Create a Fall-Themed Card Challenge.
Click Here to join or just to see all the great cards by the Design Team.
 
I used this sketch from Mojo Monday... its an oldie but goodie! It's from June 2009 I found it on Pinterest. Click Here to follow me on Pinterest, I have over 500 pins just in my challenge board alone. I have lots of other boards all in a neat order and easy to follow.

I cut out the wheat and used the Aqua Painter around the edge and inside the wheat.

Used the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge all over the card and the Aqua painter on the acorn.
 
Stamp Sets:
Truly Grateful 6 pc set Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Page 19
Gorgeous Grunge 5 pc set Stampin' Up Catalog Page 109
Ink and Paper Colors:
Soft Sky, White, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:
Aqua Painter, Pearls, Hemp thread, Burlap Ribbon (page 18 in the mini), 1 3/4 circle punch
Designer Series Paper:
Sweater Weather Page 18 in the Stampin' Up!  Holiday Mini
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for Looking
Love and Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin
 
check sidebar to follow me
 
 
 

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Shirley! I love the impact that the Crushed Curry splatters make! Of course, the pearl is the pearl-fect touch! Thanks for the shout out, and thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Terri Orr said...

Your card is perfection!

LeAnne said...

I think this is one of the nicest fall stamps SU has ever made, and I especially like it in these colors! Super card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

SO pretty, Shirley! I love the soft colors and all of the awesome details you added. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)