Saturday, October 12, 2013

Blog Candy Winner of Herman the Owl and More Halloween Cards

Hi Everyone!
 
Before I tell you who the winner of Baby Herman the Owl. I want to show you a few cards that I made with scraps on my desk. I had an event with this (card here) and had a bunch of  parts in a bag left over so here is what I made with them. Three totally different cards!
 


 
Stamp Sets:
Tricky Treats 4pc set retiring 2013
Wicked Cool 7pc set retiring 2013
Spooky Bingo Bits 24 pc set retiring 2013
Ink and Paper Colors:
Black, White, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:
Curly Label Punch, Markers same as ink, Calypso Coral Bakers twine, 1/8 hole punch, Black rhinestones. Spider web border punch, Basic gray ribbon
Designers Series Paper:
Summer Smooches retiring 2013
Big Shot:
Spider Web embossing folder retiring 2013
 
 


Drum Roll Please!!!
The Winner is # 9

Blogger Lisa Ann Bernard said...
Wow, you did some amazing Halloween decorations! Thanks for sharing.

How exciting to see one of your owls as the blog candy - they are famous among the pals. :-)

I took the grandkids trick or treating last year.... does that count?

 
Lisa just email me your address and I will get Baby Herman into the mail on Tuesday to you!
 
Thanks for Coming by my Blog
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin
 
 
 

3 comments:

Gail S. said...

Great cards, Shirley! Sure wish I would have won your cute owl. Oh well, maybe next time :-) Congratulations Lisa Ann!

Tina said...

amazing cards love them...oh lucky winner, hope you have another owl up for grabs i just love all of them so darn cute...

Karen said...

Really cute cards Shirley. Cute owl too!