Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gently Falling Card, Thank You Thursday and 25 Stamp sets on Sale

Hi Blogging Friends!!
 

 I thought that I would feature one of the 25% off stamp sets today. I made this card for my club members, they just loved the Tags 4 You Stamp Set, especially when you can get the cool matching punch in a bundle. Now I get to tell them that "Gently Falling" is on Sale, they are going to be so Happy!!  Fall is my favorite time of the year and I really like using this stamp set and going to have to get it out again!


This card was so much fun to make. I do love cutting things out and putting bows on everything. lol I used vanilla craft ink with a sponge dauber to give the wood grain paper that cool effect.

I used the word window punch for the little pennant. I only used half of it. It made it so much easier, I didn't have to cut them with my paper cutter.

I used two colors behind the label bracket punch, cut them corner to corner and the attached them to the back. I just had to add a big Hemp thread bow!
 
Stamp Sets:
Gently Falling
Tags 4 You
Ink and Paper Colors:
Chocolate chip, Crumb cake, White, Tangerine tango, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit
Accessories:
Hemp Thread, Burlap ribbon, Label bracket punch, Corner rounder punch, Tangerine tango button, Gold glitter paper, Word window punch
Designer Series Paper:
Sweater Weather Page 18 Holiday Catalog
Big Shot:
Wood embossing folder
 
I do have an online store, and would love if you became one of my costumers!!
Just click the Shop Now Button!
 
 
 
 
Gently Falling Page 65 Wood 39.95 Sale 29.96 Clear 28.95 Sale 21.71
 
Bundle and Save Punch and Stamp set
Wood 30.95 Clear 26.95
 
 
 
 
Stampin' Up! is celebrating it's 25th Anniversary all year long...but this week they are celebrating the actual date (October 25th).  To make this week even more special, they are stepping up the festivities by offering 25% off 25 stamp sets.  See the complete list here.  But hurry...this special ends October 28th.


Thank You Thursday!

One Day Only!!!

 
This week's Thank You Thursday's are a "big" deal! We hope you enjoy this assortment of Big Shot accessories! If you don't have your collection of Framelits complete NOW is the time to do that!
 

 
Hearts a Flutter Framelit Item # 130159
Regular Price: $24.95 US
Discount Price: $18.71 US
 
Honeycomb Textured Embossing Folder Item # 129378
Regular Price: $7.95 US
Discounted Price: $5.96 US

Envelope Liners Framelits Dies
Item # 132172

Regular Price: $26.95 US
Discounted Price: $20.21 US


Alphabet Press Textured Embossing Folder
Item # 130916

Regular Price: $7.95 US
Discounted Price: $5.96 US


Window Frames Framelit Item # 129021
Regular Price: $26.95 US
Discounted Price: $20.21US


Chalk Talk Framelit Item # 129983        
Regular Price: $24.95 US
Discount Price: $18.71 US



 Reminder of the Weekly Deals


Thanks for coming by
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin
 

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I LOVE your card! I am happy that Gently Falling is one of the ones on sale. I really like it but somehow never managed to buy. Now I have motivation!