Thursday, October 31, 2013

Frankenstein Mini Card and Milk Carton and The Last Thank You Thursday

Happy Halloween Friends!!!
 
I am so excited for it to be Halloween!! We don't have a lot to Trick or Treaters but I don't care. Most of them have been coming to my house for years and almost all have come inside the house to check out my Halloween Decorations. I will be doing the same tonight and one of the things the Kids and Parents like the most is my Haunted Hallway!!! OMG its so cool this year I have more spooky pictures and a Black light. I have some pictures to show YOU!
 
But first just want to show you a mini card I made 3x3 and matching milk carton. Ahhh Frankie has never been so cute! We made these for my Card Club a few weeks ago. They are perfect for a classroom or just to give to friends. I also made an envelope with some Halloween paper that I had from a big pack I got last year. I thought that the spider web paper would make a perfect envelope and it did! I just had to add a bow to both the projects... when it comes to bows I can't control myself. lol 

I used the "Best of Halloween" stamp set for the sentiment and added a couple of black rhinestones. You have to use Sticky Strip to put the Milk Carton together.
 
Stamp Sets:
Best of Halloween
Ink and Paper Colors:
Old Olive, Black, White
Accessories:
Black marker, White Gel pen, Sponge dauber, Black rhinestones, Black Organdy ribbon (retired), Sticky strip, Modern label punch, Circle punches: 1/2 inch, 1/4 inch, and 3/4 inch, Envelope Punch Board
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lookatmycutestuff/
 
 
Best of Halloween Clear 14.95 #134381
I love this stamp set! I have used it quite a few times. I have not shared everything I made with it yet... oops sorry lol 
 
OK Now to my Haunted Hallway!!!
 
This is what you see right when you come into my house. Its not dark in these photos but you can see the spider web is glowing in the black light... Its super cool at night

Here is the same photo but I used a flash, so you can see a little more detail.
 
This is the Grim Reaper that his eyes blink red and he talks saying "Beware you are not safe Here!" If you see the owl he is in a witch kettle and that has smoke coming out of it I don't have it turned on during the photo.
 

Here you can see some of my spooky photos that I have, when you walk down the hallway the photo change!!!

This is the same photo with a flash. I also have a strobe light in the Hallway, works great in the dark and makes even more scary!
 
I have more photos of my Halloween House in other posts... Please go check them out and leave me a comment!!
 

I am sad to say that today is the ....

Final Thank You Thursday

Stampin' Up! hopes you have enjoyed Thank You Thursday.  I know I have!  For their final one, they are offering 25% off some of the most popular colors of  Chevron Ribbon!  Won't these be perfect for a few holiday packages?  Have fun stocking up!



Thanks for coming by my blog on Halloween!!
I hope you get a lot of Candy and have a Spooky good time!
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin
 
 
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
 
Don't forget to check out my other Halloween Posts!
 
I love to hear your comments!

 

5 comments:

Sierra Crafter said...

I have to start by saying, I'm not a big Halloween person. Now I wish I was, because, not only are your Frankensteins super cute, but your haunted hallway is too much fun. Love the changing pictures.

Happy Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Shirley,
I just LOVE that hallway. My Mom does too. She is the person who showed me your site. ( By the way I am 10 and I LOVE to craft) Have a wonderful day.

Your pal,
Sarah

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Ahhh Sarah!!

Thank you! I loved to craft when I was 10 too. I took every art class I could in school. If you lived in My Area of Washington I would Say "Come on over" I can put you to work crafting! lol (and if you do live out by me email me) shurleepumpkin@msn.com

Love and Hugs
Shirley

Terri Orr said...

Love your Frankie-stein goodies...and I really love your Halloween decor! Next year, I'm driving to your house to trick-or-treat!! :-) Great job, as always!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Thank You so much Terri!

You will have more time to come over lol... I am going to have a Halloween Thanksgiving!! lol

Hugs
Shirley